The XTrainer is fully road legal, ADR complied and LAMS approved in all states and territories.
The elements in this perfect recipe can be summarised as follows:
- Lighter Weight: just 99kg, makes for a bike that is extremely agile and intuitive, even for novices.
- Seat Height: reduced 20mm compared to the RR range, this provides more confidence and safety in technical riding conditions
- Brakes: Nissin brakes measuring 260mm at the front, and 240mm at the rear.
- Forks and Shock: R16V with 43mm fork tubes at the front and progressive linkage at the rear. The suspension can be adjusted based on the riding conditions, including adjustable spring pre-load and rebound for the fork. While the rear shock is adjustable spring pre-load, compression and rebound.
- Power Delivery: docile and linear, for greater riding ease.
- Beta Progressive Valve: the Beta Progressive echaust valve can be externally adjusted by the rider to adjust the overall power delivery of the engine.
- Map Switch: two positions to adjust the engine power delivery to the type of conditions (Wet or Dry)
- Automatic oil injection: located beneath the seat (which is easily opened at the touch of a button), it does away with the need for the oil-fuel premix.
- Soft tyres: their soft compound and aggressive design provide grip in most conditions.Combined with a stiffer sidewall, these tyres provide additional ease of riding over the toughest terrain.
- Cooling Fan: although the liquid cooled two-stroke engine offers good cooling, a fan is mounted as standard equipment on the Xtrainer, to ensure the engine always maintains the ideal running temperature, even on slower trails.
- Electric starter: precise and reliable, essential when restarting the bike in tricky situations.
- Engine and clutch: derived from the RR, power delivery is designed to suit the characteristics of the Xtrainer. Diaphragm clutch has three settings for adjustment of lever pull and progressiveness.
Other features found exclusively on the New Xtrainer My2023:
- Rear sub-frame: the new rear subframe is now similar in design to the RR model and offers updated side panels that keep the bike narrow while enhancing the look at the same time
- Intake system: the redesigned rear subframe has allowed for a new air filter box which allows an increase in air flow to the engine to improve the overall throttle response. Work on the filter box has had a positive impact on power delivery, increasing the torque of the engine at low rpm while reducing intake noise, thus heightening the level of riding comfort.
- Battery: the battery is now lithium, lighter and more high-performance than its predecessor.
- Fuel Tank: the fuel tank size has been increased to 8.8 litres without sacrificing the width of the bike. Now in a translucent colour so the fuel level can be easily monitored.
- Plastics: the new tank is flanked by new tank panels, which are perfectly integrated into the overall new design. Innovative, simple, modern and refined, the Xtrainer’s looks, while showing off the frame design, offers the rider a distinctive look like no other Enduro model on the market.
- Graphics: the design of the bike is enhanced with new graphics that are similar to those on the RR models providing the characteristic Beta red in its dominant fashion.
Availability: January 2023