Trailmaster 300 XRX Buggy
Take on the most demanding trails with TrailMaster’s powerful 300 XRX Buggy with premium features like aluminum wheels, 4 wheel independent suspension, digital speedometer and more!
This kart has it all! The full-size tubular steel frame is engineered for agility and optimum turning radius while still being large enough to comfortably fit adult riders. Dual sport bucket seats with 5-point seat harnesses makes the ride even nicer.
The XRX features 2 wheel shaft drive from a 300cc water cooled engine and automatic CVT clutch for excellent low-end torque and top speeds of up to 50 mph! There’s plenty of power to haul light loads on the integrated rear utility rack or to pull a light-duty trailer with the included ball hitch. 4-wheel independent suspension creates a smooth yet responsive ride and further enhances traction on slippery or loose terrain, while front and rear hydraulic disc brakes provide quick and effortless stopping power.
Other features include polished aluminum wheels, digital speedometer/odometer, turn signals, LED head lights, tail lights, side-mount rear view mirrors, horn and more. The 300 XRX stands out on any trail!
Specifications for Trailmaster 300 XRX Buggy
- Engine: 4-Stroke, Water Cooled, Single Cylinder 300cc
- Max horsepower: 17.4hp/6500rpm
- Max torque: 16lb ft/5000rpm
- Fuel Requirement: unleaded
- Start Type: Electric
- Transmission: Fully Automatic CVT w/ reverse, Chain + Shaft/Dual Wheel Drive
- Ignition: CDI
- Battery: 12V 10Ah
- Front Brake: Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Brake: Hydraulic Disc
- Suspension: Double A-arm Front / Independent Swing arm Rear
- Front Tires: 20×7-8
- Rear Tires: 22×10-10
- Wheels: Aluminum
- Max speed: 50 mph approximate
- Climbing: 18 degrees
- Seat belts
- Tail light
- Fuel Capacity: 2.25 gal.
- Wheelbase: 66.1 inches
- Gross weight: 705 lbs.
- Net weight: 617 lbs.
- Max Loading: 500 lbs.
- Overall Size (inches): 90.5L x 53.1W x 57.1H
- Ground Clearance: 8.5 inches
- Height to seat: 13.8 inches