DETAILS for Piaggio Fly 150 3V Scooter
- New Advanced Electronic Fuel Injection for better starting, performance and fuel economy.
- Class leading security Coded Key Immobiliser
- Powerful Halogen headlamp
- Electronic Start
- All new body panel styling with pre-drilled rack for top box
- Handy side stand with safety enhanced engine lock-out for easier and practical parking (plus centre stand).
- Larger under seat storage area.
- The addition of handy fold out pegs for pillion passenger
- New easy access external filler fuel tank with lockable cap, mounted low and forward in front of riders feet for better weight distribution and elimination of fuel splash back into the storage area
- Front Disc brake and powerful rear drum for strong, predictable and safe stopping in all conditions
- Fuel Gauge and digital clock displayed on dash
- Battery located behind glove box for better weight distribution
- Convenient shopping bag hook and lockable glove compartment for extra storage
- Low service costs at 10000km intervals
- 2 year unlimited kilometre warranty
Piaggio Fly 150 3V Scooter
|Engine Type||Single cylinder, 4-stroke, 3 Valve with electronic fuel injection|
|Bore X stroke||62.8/48.6mm|
|Max power at crank||8.8kw (12.1 hp) at 8000 rpm|
|Timing System||2 valve Single overhead camshaft|
|Transmission||CVT and torque server|
|Chassis||Single cradle structure in tubular steel with pressed reinforcements|
|Front suspensions||Hydraulic telescopic fork with 32 mm diam. straight stanchions|
|Rear suspensions||Hydraulic single shock absorber, spring pre-load adjustable to 4 positions|
|Front brake||220mm disc with dual-piston floating calliper|
|Rear brake||140 mm drum|
|Front tyre/rear tyre||Front: Tubeless 120/70—12 Rear: Tubeless 120/70—12|
|Seat height||760 mm|
|Fuel tank capacity||6.8 litres (including 1.5 litre reserve)|
|Emmission Standard||Euro 3|
The range of colours is extensive and ever changing. Piaggio constantly introduces new colours for its Piaggio and Vespa ranges to keep the choices fresh.