Landboss 800D Kubota Engine –
Landboss 800D Kubota Engine now in right hand drive and powered by a Kubota diesel engine.
Purpose built for the Aussie market in all new right hand drive, the Landboss 800D is ready to work. Built on a tough steel chassis, powered by a dependable Kubota diesel engine and large steel tipper tray with removable drop down sides to cater for all occasions.
Durable, Dependable and ready to work.
Landboss. Powered by Kubota Engine, Made In Japan.
- Right hand drive (RHD)
- 19.3 hp Kubota 3 cylinder Japanese diesel engine
- 45Km/h top speed
- Canadian CVTech transmission
- Electronic power steering (EPS)
- Selectable 2WD/4WD with front & rear differential lock, turf mode
- Durable 26 inch 4 ply tyres mounted to 14 inch black steel wheels
- Independent dual, A- Arm suspension both front and rear
- Front and rear tow pack to move a hefty 600kg
- Steel tip tray with removable drop down sides and a 450kg carry capacity.
19.3 hp, In Line 3 Cylinder, Water Cooled Kubota Diesel
Bore & Stroke
67 x 73.6 mm
49 Nm @ 2400 rpm
CVTech High / Low / Neutral / Reverse, 2WD / 4WD, Front & Rear Differential Lock
Constant Variable Transmission (CVT)
Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
Right Hand Drive (RHD)
Dual A-Arm Coil Over Shock
Dual A-Arm Coil Over Shock (IRS)
26x9x14 / 26x11x14
Front 14×9 / Rear 14×11
3018mm / 1520mm / 1905mm
Distance between Wheels
Cargo Box Capacity
Rear Tray (L/W/H)
1020mm / 1470mm / 400mm
2 Years Parts & Labour