CFMOTO ZFORCE 800 EPS
Powered by CFMOTO ’s proven 62hp 800cc V-twin, the ZFORCE 800 EPS comes fully equipped as standard and ready to enjoy Australia’s great outdoors. Highlights include electronic power steering (EPS); sports seats with five-point harnesses; roof and half windscreen; quarter doors; independent suspension with adjustable remote reservoir shocks, and new-design alloy wheels with large 26-inch, six-ply CST all-terrain tyres. Adventure awaits.
- Overseas model shown with no half windscreen.
When it is time to play the CFMOTO 800cc V-Twin has plenty of horses to put a smile on your dial.
- 800cc V-Twin Power
- Delphi Fuel Injection
- 62 hp @ 6700rpm
- 72 NM of torque @ 6000rpm
- Off road the ZFORCE is in its element with independent front and rear dual A-Arm suspension.
- To absorb the bumps adjustable, nitrogen filled gas shock absorbers with remote reservoir are perfect for the job.
- Large 26 inch CST tyres with a 6ply rating are a fantastic choice for traction on a wide range of terrain and are set on new 14 inch alloy wheels that complements the aggressive ZFORCE sports look.
OUT ON THE TRAIL
On the trail the ZFORCE is equipped with a fully automatic Canadian CVTech (CVT) transmission that has the choice of high or low range and is fitted with all-important engine braking for steep terrain. Changing between 2WD/4WD drive modes and a front differential lock is easy with each mode selected by a touch of a button.
SUPPORT YOU CAN TRUST.
Backed by a CFMOTO 12 Month Factory Warranty and supported by an 80+ National CFMOTO Dealer Network. Now with over 25,000 vehicles sold, have a chat with your local dealer and see why Aussie farmers are switching to CFMOTO.
ENGINE & TRANSMISSION
|Engine Type:||V-Twin, liquid cooled, EFI, 4 stroke engine|
|Max. Power:||62 hp @ 6700 rpm|
|Max. Torque:||72 NM @ 6000 rpm|
|Fuel System:||Delphi EFI|
|Transmission:||Canadian CVTech with engine braking|
|Drive:||H-L-N-R-Park + Handbrake|
|4WD:||2WD/4WD with locking front differential|
|Rear Differential:||Fixed differential|
|Steering:||Electronic power steering (EPS)|
SUSPENSION & BRAKES
|Front:||Dual A-Arm independent|
|Rear:||Dual A-Arm independent|
|Shocks:||Adjustable nitrogen filled gas shock absorbers with remote reservoir|
|Brakes:||All 4 wheel hydraulic disc brakes|
|Wheels:||14 inch alloy|
|Tyres:||26 inch CST / 6 Ply rating|