CFMOTO UFORCE 1000 EPS XL
SUPERSIZED SIX SEATER
Based on the current UFORCE 1000 platform, the UFORCE 1000 EPS XL goes to the next level in terms of comfort, capability and payload.
Focussed on solely giving you more, the UFORCE 1000 EPS XL delivers, and more. With more value, more efficiency, more strength, more utility and even more good times.
Upsize your next adventure with the UFORCE 1000 EPS XL.
UNDER THE HOOD
The XL’s 963cc, liquid-cooled, fuel-injected, SOHC, four-stroke V-twin has been tuned for more bottom-end and mid-range torque. Maximum power is 71hp (53kW) at 7000rpm, and peak torque is 74Nm at 6500rpm from the ‘ride-by-wire’ engine.
At the wheel you have the choice of two drive modes, normal or work, along with the durable Canadian CVTech transmission with both high / low range and all important electronic hill descent control (engine braking) to master those steep descents. .
SIX OF THE BEST
There’s plenty of room in the spacious and stylish automotive inspired cabin, with two adjustable bench seats for up to six persons: the driver and five passengers. If you’re not at full capacity, the middle console of both bench seats is foldable.
Handy integrated USB/12V outlets are located both front and back, plus plenty of accessible storage areas for the crew on board.
The front discs are now 230mm in diameter – 20mm more than the UFORCE 1000.
BIGGER GROUND CLEARANCE
There’s a full-length skid plate on the XL, but an extra 30mm of ground clearance will help to minimise nicks and scars.
TOUGHER STEERING AND SUSPENSION
CFMOTO has factored in the increased stresses on the XL with stiffer springs and more robust steering components.
Tired of ripping up your paddocks when you put the foot down? CFMOTO’s limited-slip rear differential will help out, and it’s all an automatic process, too: no button to press.
HAUL MORE, TOW MORE
The gas-assisted dumping cargo-bed carries 350kg, and features integrated tie down points. It is wide enough to accommodate a standard pallet. A towing package is fitted as standard with a rated 800kg tow capacity.
YOU CAN TRUST
Trusted by more than 30,000 Aussie farmers, CFMOTO is a brand you can rely on. The UFORCE 1000 EPS XL is backed by a three-year warranty and supported by an 80-plus national dealer network to keep you going 24/7.
– 71hp, 963cc, fuel-injected, liquid-cooled, four-stroke V-twin engine
– Bosch electronic fuel injection (EFI)
– Two drive modes: Normal or Work – Canadian CVTech Transmission
– Electronic hill descent control
– Electronic power steering (EPS)
– Selectable 2WD/4WD
– Push button-locking front differential
– Rear limited-slip differential (LSD)
– Dual A-Arm independent suspension
– Four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes
– 14-inch alloy wheels
– 27-inch eight-ply CST tyres
– Dual bench seat to accomodate six
– Driver seat adjustability
– 75.5 litres of in cabin storage
– Large 40-litre fuel tank
– Large gas-assisted tipping cargo tray
– CFMOTO roof kit
– 800kg towing capacity
– 350 kg rear tray carrying capacity
– Tow package, indicators, horn and mirrors
– Available in Midnight Blue
– Three-year warranty