CFMOTO CFORCE 1000 EPS OVERLAND
BURGER WITH THE LOT
Based on the already spec-rich dual-seat CFORCE 1000 EPS, the CFORCE 1000 EPS Overland adds a suite of factory-fitted extras including beadlock rims, front and rear protector bars, LED riding lights, an 8mm full-length skid plate, premium paint, fender extenders and windshield.
*Due to the mandatory fitment of an Operator Protection Device (OPD) by the Consumer Goods Safety Standard (stage two), the CFORCE 1000 EPS Overland will not be sold with the two storage boxes as shown in the video and images.
The 963cc fuel-injected V-twin engine produces 75hp (56kW) and 79Nm – the type of muscle that scoffs at any terrain or changes in elevation. The engine is an eight-valve, liquid-cooled design, with Bosch fuel injection.
NO SCAR TISSUE
With adventure often comes rugged rock, stump and pothole-infested terrain, so that’s why CFMOTO has fitted 8mm full-length skid plates made from 8mm high-density polyethylene.
Front and rear bumpers made from 38mm steel tube add extra layers of protection. At the front, that means the grille and 18w LED flood lights are protected.
The ultimate secure fit, allowing the operator to run lower air-pressures for a wider contact patch and increased traction for the beefy 27-inch CST Stag tyres.
SHOW AND SHINE
The granite finish shimmers with a metallic lustre, highlighted by the electric-blue trim. The all-new graphics are colour-matched to the beadlock rims.
Pushing through some unglamorous terrain? The fender extenders will help keep you clean and dry.
The CFORCE 1000 EPS Overland also comes standard with a windshield – just like a touring motorcycle!
NEW ATV LEGISLATION
Mojo Motorcycles, the Australian importer of CFMOTO, has introduced an updated range of quad bikes to meet stage two requirements of the Consumer Goods (Quad Bike) Safety Standard. If the model is advertised with the ‘Quad Bike Safety Standard Compliant’ logo, it is compliant with the requirements of stage two and will be supplied with a Quadbar OPD. The price shown on this model page is the ride away price for this quad bike fitted with a Quadbar OPD. The Quadbar OPD is installed by your CFMOTO dealer during pre-delivery.
For more information on Quadbar OPDs, visit www.quadbar.com
For more information on the new ATV legislation, visit our ATV legislation page in the menu or speak to your local Dealer.
To comply with stage two requirements of the Consumer Goods Quad Bike Safety Standard all CFMOTO quad bikes have been tilt angle tested. The minimum standard to pass the lateral stability tilt angle test is 28.81 degrees. The CFORCE 1000 EPS exceeds the minimum lateral stability tilt angle test with a result of 33.9 degrees.
YOU CAN TRUST
Trusted by more than 30,000 Aussie farmers, CFMOTO is a brand you can rely on. Backed by a two-year warranty on all ATV and UTV models and supported by an 80-plus national dealer network to keep you going 24/7.
– 75hp (56kW), 963cc V-twin four-stroke engine
– Bosch electronic fuel injection
– Canadian CVTech transmission
– Selectable 2WD/4WD
– Push button-locking front differential
– Limited-slip rear differential (LSD)
– Electronic power steering (EPS)
– Four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes
– Double A-Arm, independent
– Piggyback shock absorbers with preload,
rebound and compression adjustment
– Long wheelbase dual-seat with pillion backrest
– 3000lb winch
– 27-inch eight-ply all-terrain CST Stag tyres
– Front and rear carrier racks
– Large five-inch colour LCD display
– Massive 500kg towing capacity
– 280kg carrying capacity
– Tow package, indicators, horn, mirrors and handguards
– Two-year warranty
– Available in Granite with Electric Blue
– HDPE 8mm skid plates
– Heavy duty 38mm steel front and rear protector bars
– Integrated 18W LED flood lights for greater visibility
– Factory-fitted 14-inch (16-bolt) Beadlock rims
– Fender extenders
– Overland inbuilt windscreen and handguards
– Overland premium paint: Granite with Electric Blue
– CF-Connect Cargo system to suit the wide range of