CFMOTO CFORCE 1000 EPS
– 75hp (56kW), 963cc V-twin four-stroke engine
– Bosch electronic fuel injection
– Canadian CVTech transmission
– Selectable 2WD/4WD
– Push button-locking front differential
– Electronic power steering (EPS)
– Four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes
– Double A-Arm, independent
– Piggyback shock absorbers with preload,
rebound and compression adjustment
– Long wheelbase dual-seat with pillion backrest
– 3000lb winch
– 27-inch eight-ply all-terrain CST Tyres
– Front and rear carrier racks
– 450kg towing capacity
– 280kg payload capacity
– Tow package, indicators, horn, mirrors and handguards
– Two-year warranty
– Available in Ghost Grey or Camouflage
BIG V-TWIN GRUNT
Meet CFMOTO ’s most-powerful ATV ever. Powered by a 75hp (56kW), 963cc V-twin – 25 per cent more than the CFORCE 850 EPS – the CFORCE 1000 EPS is loaded with equipment you’d expect from CFMOTO, albeit at almost half the price of the competition.
The most powerful ATV in the CFMOTO range. With greater towing, greater carrying and greater power, this quad can do it all. For work or recreation, the CFORCE 1000 EPS is sure to please.
NEW ATV LEGISLATION
Mojo Motorcycles, the Australian importer of CFMOTO, has introduced an updated range of quad bikes to meet stage two requirements of the Consumer Goods (Quad Bike) Safety Standard. If the model is advertised with the ‘Quad Bike Safety Standard Compliant’ logo, it is compliant with the requirements of stage two and will be supplied with a Quadbar OPD. The price shown on this model page is the ride away price for this quad bike fitted with a Quadbar OPD. The Quadbar OPD is installed by your CFMOTO Dealer during pre-delivery.
For more information on Quadbar OPDs, visit www.quadbar.com
For more information on the new ATV legislation, visit our ATV Legislation page in the menu or speak to your local dealer.