BETA RR125 2T MY 2020
Register Your Interest
The smallest bike in the Beta range, it is the lightest and easiest to handle. In pure racing style, suitable for both young riders coming up from the junior categories and more expert riders looking for a high-performance racing machine. Electric start as a standard feature. ADR and LAMS compliant in all Australian states and territories.
THE NEW GENERATION
This is no simple redesign of the previous model. This bike represents a new generation of enduro motorcycle within the RR range.
Beta has completely reinterpreted the off-road experience, with a slim, lightweight bike that is safe, reliable, and easy to ride while creating a riding experience like no other manufacturer can provide.
All this to bring together the best aesthetics, ergonomics and engines in order to make the new RR MY 2020 a motorcycle capable of providing the rider with an experience that you will feel passionate about.
The design aspect deserves a special mention of its own, as the superstructure, tailpiece, seat and a myriad of other details are all brand-new.
- Completely new superstructure (front cowl, front and rear fenders, ducts and fairings) that improves ergonomics and the operation of all related parts retaining the Italian design Beta is known for.
- Front fender with variable thickness geometry which reduces weight and increases rigidity.
- New tailpiece in techno-polymer.
- New tailpiece attachments in techno-polymer.
- New handlebar protector. Redesigned seat, providing more comfortable when moving about on the bike.
- New license plate bracket, lighter and with integrated handles.
- New digital instruments and instrument panel. Redesigned skid plate.
- New rear light and license plate bracket with integrated handles.
- New frame protectors.
The Beta philosophy is to make sure each engine size has its own distinct personality to meet the specific needs of every enduro rider.
- New cylinder with modified exhaust port and diameters.
- New exhaust flange. New exhaust valve system and new boosters.
- New clutch cover with air purging system operated by the modified clutch mechanism and modified oil inlet cap position.
- New exhaust valve drive opens at a different rate to improve power delivery.
- New expansion chamber.
- Exhaust with a new layout in line with the bike’s new rear section.
- Cooling system with water hoses placed inside the frame and more efficient radiators. This improves heat transfer and allows engines to operate at lower temperatures even in the most extreme conditions.
These modifications to the RR125 (derived straight from the 2019 RR Racing model) have allowed us to achieve added torque at low rpm while greater power at the high revs, for increased performance across the entire power curve while at the same time, provides a bike that is easier to ride.