Beta RR 430 4T 2021
Beta RR 430 4T EFI 2021
Beta RR 430 has a high-performance engine that is at its best when the rider exploits the long gearing and significant torque.
The Beta RR 430 has twin fuel injectors and electric starter comes as standard and completes the package which is perfect for Enduro enthusiasts.
ADR and LAMS compliant in all Australian states and territories.
THE CURRENT GENERATION
The Beta RR 430 was no simple redesign of the previous generation, the current model represents the second year of a completely new generation of enduro motorcycles within the RR range.
Beta RR 430 has reinterpreted the off-road experience, with a slim, lightweight bike that is safe, reliable, and easy to ride while creating a riding experience like no other manufacturer can provide.
All this to bring together the best aesthetics, ergonomics and engines in order to make the new Beta RR 430 MY 2021 a motorcycle capable of providing the rider with an experience that you will feel passionate about.
- The Beta RR 430 has a new bright red colouring and graphics.
- Updated speedometer giving better reliability and precision.
- Updated tank cover cap for improved mounting.
- Renewed seat improved on both the base plate and the foam – now providing better support for a more comfortable ride.
The design aspect that defined the start of this new generation deserves a special mention, as the superstructure, tailpiece, seat and a myriad of other details were all brand-new. This carries on for the MY2021, and includes;
- The Beta RR 430 has a completely new superstructure (front cowl, front and rear fenders, ducts and fairings) that improves ergonomics and the operation of all related parts retaining the Italian design Beta is known for.
- Front fender with variable thickness geometry which reduces weight and increases rigidity.
- Techno-polymer tailpiece and attachments.
- Handlebar protector.
- Redesigned skid plate.
- Rear light and license plate bracket with integrated handles.
- Frame protectors.
New frame with redesigned geometry and rigidity for increased agility and stability. Weight is reduced and reliability boosted with the use of precision-cast components, while comfort is improved, and vibration reduced thanks to new head bolts. The frame is also narrower at the base which improves handling over difficult sections and typical off-road tracks.
- Updated chassis in the steering head area and in the reinforced plates for improved feel and durability. The accessories supplied have been modified to provide better protection against wear.
- Improved rear subframe, more robust and durable, all filter box components and related accessories are housed inside it.
- New side-panel mounting, for easier installation.
- Optimization of the air filter box for improved waterproofing; new mounting in the filter inspection side panel for a more practical use.
- Upgrade of numerous internal components of the ZF fork, to further improve fluidity and reliability, with a lowered inner cartridge to improve the centre of gravity providing the perfect level of plushness while also improving the action of square-edge impacts.
- New shock absorber setting to increase traction.
- 9.1 L large capacity fuel tanks for 4- strokes. Besides providing excellent range, the fuel tank provides class leading ergonomics and ease-of-movement on the seat.
- Wide handlebars for greater control.
- Side stand with a bigger foot.
- Precision-cast footpegs that help shed mud and increase boot grip.
- Robust brake pedal with larger bearings.
The Beta philosophy is to make sure each engine size has its own distinct personality to meet the specific needs of every enduro rider. For 2021;
- New electrical system with improved charging efficiency.
The work of Beta’s design engineers, testers and the entire Research and Development team has been expanded and intensified. You only need to look at the enormous advances made by the engine team, which introduced a completely new engine to the 4-stroke range for MY2020, and these continue with the MY2021;
- The Beta RR 430 has a complete redesign, with the aim of reducing the weight and bulk of moving parts, achieved by raising the clutch and moving the crankshaft back. Moving the center of gravity closer to the swing arm pivot makes for significantly better handling. An overall weight reduction of around 1 kg.
- A redesigned magnesium clutch cover to improve the oil flow into the clutch assembly more efficiently.
- Magnesium flywheel cover, redesigned in line with the rest of the engine, now with a more functional and modern look.
- New water pump system that improves flow rate and therefore the efficiency of the cooling system’s ability to transfer heat, keeping average temperatures lower, improving performance, and providing a more simplified cooling hose system.
- Cooling system with water hoses placed inside the frame and more efficient radiators. This improves heat transfer and allows engines to operate at lower temperatures even in the most extreme conditions.
- Cylinder and head redesigned matched with the updated cooling system to lower engine temperatures.
- Oil circuit redesigned to provide better heat transfer between oil and water in the front section of the crankcase in order to keep the oil temperature lower.
- Clutch with redesigned discs in a new material to ensure smoother and more modular gear shifting.
- Redesigned gearing, now shorter and lighter.
- New gearshift mechanism with lighter cam to improve shifting.
- Gearshift lever redesigned in line with the new engine and frame layout.
- Updated EFI mapping to suit the new air intake
- New silencer protector.