BETA RR 250 2T 2021
BETA RR 250 2T 2021
Beta RR 250 is ideal for those looking for a gentler 2-stroke bike with slightly less power and torque than top-of-the-range models to ensure excellent all-round performance.
Beta RR 250 oil injection and an electric starter complete the package which is perfect for Enduro enthusiasts.
ADR and LAMS compliant in all Australian states and territories.
BETA RR 250 2T 2021
THE CURRENT GENERATION
This was no simple redesign of the previous generation, the current model represents the second year of a completely new generation of enduro motorcycles within the RR range.
Beta RR 250 has reinterpreted the off-road experience, with a slim, lightweight bike that is safe, reliable, and easy to ride while creating a riding experience like no other manufacturer can provide.
All this to bring together the best aesthetics, ergonomics and engines in order to make the new RR MY 2021 a motorcycle capable of providing the rider with an experience that you will feel passionate about.
BETA RR 250 DESIGN
- New bright red colouring and graphics.
- Updated speedometer giving better reliability and precision.
- Updated tank cover cap for improved mounting.
- Renewed seat improved on both the base plate and the foam – now providing better support for a more comfortable ride.
The design aspect that defined the start of this new generation deserves a special mention, as the superstructure, tailpiece, seat and a myriad of other details were all brand-new. This carries on for the MY2021, and includes;
- Completely new superstructure (front cowl, front and rear fenders, ducts and fairings) that improves ergonomics and the operation of all related parts retaining the Italian design Beta is known for.
- Front fender with variable thickness geometry which reduces weight and increases rigidity.
- Techno-polymer tailpiece and attachments.
- Handlebar protector.
- Redesigned skid plate.
- Rear light and license plate bracket with integrated handles.
- Frame protectors.
BETA RR 250 CHASSIS
New frame with redesigned geometry and rigidity for increased agility and stability. Weight is reduced and reliability boosted with the use of precision-cast components, while comfort is improved, and vibration reduced thanks to new head bolts. The frame is also narrower at the base which improves handling over difficult sections and typical off-road tracks.
- Updated chassis in the steering head area and in the reinforced plates for improved feel and durability. The accessories supplied have been modified to provide better protection against wear.
- Improved rear subframe, more robust and durable, all filter box components and related accessories are housed inside it.
- New side-panel mounting, for easier installation.
- Optimization of the air filter box for improved waterproofing; new mounting in the filter inspection side panel for a more practical use.
- Upgrade of numerous internal components of the ZF fork, to further improve fluidity and reliability, with a lowered inner cartridge to improve the centre of gravity providing the perfect level of plushness while also improving the action of square-edge impacts.
- New shock absorber setting to increase traction.
- 9.5 L large capacity fuel tanks for 2- strokes. Besides providing excellent range, the fuel tank provides class leading ergonomics and ease-of-movement on the seat.
- Wide handlebars for greater control.
- Side stand with a bigger foot.
- Precision-cast footpegs that help shed mud and increase boot grip.
- Robust brake pedal with larger bearings.
The Beta philosophy is to make sure each engine size has its own distinct personality to meet the specific needs of every enduro rider. For 2021;
- New electrical system with improved charging efficiency.
Engine improvements carried over from MY 2020 are:
- Counter-balanced engine to reduce vibration by increasing inertia and improving the power delivery curve. The counter-balancer improves the power delivery throughout the rpm range.
- Cylinder head redesigned to improve torque at low rpm.
- Cooling system with water hoses placed inside the frame and more efficient radiators. This improves heat transfer and allows engines to operate at lower temperatures even in the most extreme conditions.
- Exhaust with a new layout in line with the bike’s new rear section.
- New silencer protector.