BETA ENDURO 22 XTRAINER 250
Beta 2022 XTRAINER 250
After months of being stuck indoors, the hunger from feedom has never been stronger. A little enduro riding outdoors and in contact with nature is just what you need!
And Beta is ready to answer, by presenting the new MY2022 XTrainer 250. The perfect bike for getting back in the saddle!
The new XTrainer is the first step towards our enduro range. A versatile bike, ideal for welcoming young and old, novice and experienced riders alike to the enduro world. The XTrainer has all the features and characteristics it needs to cater for a diverse target demographic and appeal to riders of all genders, ages and ability.
- Lower Seat Height: with a seat height of just 910mm
- Low Weight: a dry weight of just 99kg
- Smooth Engine: with power delivery tailored to be smooth and manageable
- Automatic oil injection: eliminating the need for a fuel-oil premix.
- Soft tyres: ensuring better grip on any terrain.
- Mapping selector: Sun (full power) and Rain (reduced power) modes.
The XTrainer is the perfect bike for novice riders venturing into enduro for the first time but also, and above all, a bike for any enthusiast of any experience level, offering an enjoyable riding experience without overtaxing the physical and technical capabilities of the rider. These characteristics make the XTrainer an extremely versatile bike, created to get the best out of any rider.
Novice riders approaching the enduro world for the first time will find this an extraordinarily intuitive and manageable bike, while more experienced riders will enjoy its poised balance and its easily accessible but impressive performance. The MY 2022 presented gains several significant upgrades and improvements to accentuate the stregths of this model.
The XTrainer 250 introduces the following updated features:
- Clutch with diaphragm springs: this solution makes the clutch action lighter, more progressive and controllable to significantly reduce rider fatigue. Both engagement and disengagement have been improved, while the clutch is now capable of transmitting even more torque. To allow for a totally customisable setup, three different spring preload settings are available, adjustable via a simple mechanical procedure.
- New starter motor: this extremely reliable unit has the power needed to restart the engine even in the trickiest situations.
- Updated electrical system: the improved layout of the bike’s electrical system improves reliability and makes components quicker to remove and replace.
- New graphics and colour scheme.
Available from August
|FRAME||Perimetric frame in molybdenum steel with double cradle split above exhaust port|
|WHEEL BASE||1467 mm|
|MAX LENGTH||2157 mm|
|MAX WIDTH||802 mm|
|MAX HEIGHT||1245 mm|
|SEAT HEIGHT||910 mm|
|GROUND CLEARANCE||320 mm|
|FOOTREST HEIGHT||390 mm|
|WEIGHT (DRY)||99 kg (Front 48 kg / Rear 51 kg)|
|FUEL TANK||8.5 L|
|COOLING SYSTEM||1.3 L|
|FRONT SUSPENSION||Hydraulic USD Frok with ø 43mm shaft|
|REAR SUSPENSION||Monoshock with progressive compound lever|
|SHOCK ABSORBER STROKE||110 mm|
|FRONT WHEEL TRAVEL||270 mm|
|REAR WHEEL TRAVEL||270 mm|
|FRONT BRAKE||Wave disc ø260 mm and double-piston floating caliper|
|REAR BRAKE||Wave disc ø240 mm and single-piston floating caliper|
|FRONT RIM||21 x 1,6 – 36 holes|
|FRONT TYRE||80/100 – 21|
|REAR RIM||18 x 1,85 – 36 holes|
|REAR TYRE||140/80 -18|
|TYPE||Single cylinder 2 stroke liquid cooled|
|EXHAUST VALVE||BPV system|
|IGNITION||AC Kokusan – Digital CDI with oil pump controller|
|SPARK PLUG||NGK GR7CI8|
|INDUCTION SYSTEM||Induction reed|
|LUBRICATION||Mixing with electric pump|
|CARBURETTOR||Keihin PWK 36|
|CLUTCH||Wet multi-disc with reverse opening|
|ENGINE OIL||SAE 10W/40|
|POLLUTION Co2 (g/km)||69|