BETA ENDURO 22 RR390 4T
Beta 2022 RR390 4T
With ideal handling to power ratio, its winning feature lies in its outstanding traction. Electric start make this a complete bike, just perfect for enduro enthusiasts.
ADR and LAMS compliant in all Australian states and territories.
THE BEST JUST GOT BETTER!
There’s always room for improvement! Spurred on by the success seen at the World Enduro Championships, Beta has introduced major new features and upgrades for the MY 2022 versions of its RR models, taking the already highly acclaimed capabilities of the previous models to extraordinary new heights. The upgrades introduced on the brands’s models are significant, concerning both the powertrain, suspension and frame, while the new graphics give the whole range a no-compromised racing look. The goal of the engineers for the MY 2022 RR range was to fine-tune each vehicle without altering their unique character, accentuating all the outstanding qualities that set each model apart.
Following Beta tradition, the RR range encompasses all the enduro models of the brand, with no exception. High-performaing and sophisticated bikes that manager to appeal a broad range of users, thanks to the countinous work of the engineers of the Tuscan brand meant to constantly improve these machines and make their impressive power and performance easily accessible to all.
The most significant upgrades and new features introduced for the MY 2022 RR range are:
FOR ALL MODELS
- Suspension: the rear mono-shock gains new compression damping settings with independent high and low speed damping rates. This prevents the two parameters from influencing each other and limiting the customization of the setting. The settings available for the fork have been revised to improve rideability and precision during extreme use. The fork tubes are now different in colour, thanks to the new anodising process which improves the surface hardness and corrosion-resistance of the components.
- Graphics: all models now feature a new all-red colour scheme. Combined with the new graphics, which perfectly match the shape and componentry of the bike, the new style gives the bike a very sleek, race-bred look.
In addition to these range-wide upgrades, a number of more specific and substantial modifications have been introduced to accentuate the RR390’s unique and unmistakeable personality:
- Electronic control unit: the most significant new feature on all 4-storke models is the new and more sophisticated electronic control unit. This unit has been improved to offer better “dry/wet” map management and take full advantage of the engine braking more effectively, to let the rider make full use of the potential of the engine. The map selector button remains in its familiar position between the fuel tank and headstock, where it is easily accessible but protected against accidental knocks which could inadvertently change the setting or break the button itself.
- Transmission: a lighter primary transmission has been introduced across the entire 4-stroke range.
- Clutch diaphragm springs: this solution makes the clutch action lighter, more progressive and more controllable to significantly reduce rider fatigue. Both engagement and disengagement have been improved, while the clutch is now capable of transmitting even more torque. What’s more , to allow for a totallyt customisable setup, three different spring preload settings are available, adjustable with a simple mechanical procedure.
|FRAME||Molybdenum steel with double cradle split above the exhaust post|
|WHEEL BASE||1490 mm|
|MAX LENGTH||2180 mm|
|MAX WIDTH||815 mm|
|MAX HEIGHT||1270 mm|
|SEAT HEIGHT||940 mm|
|GROUND CLEARANCE||320 mm|
|FOOTREST HEIGHT||413 mm|
|WEIGHT (DRY)||107.5 kg (Front 52.7 kg / Rear 54.8 kg)|
|FRONT SUSPENSION||Hydraulic USD Frok with ø 48mm shaft|
|REAR SUSPENSION||Monoshock with progressive compound lever|
|SHOCK ABSORBER STROKE||135mm|
|FRONT WHEEL TRAVEL||295mm|
|REAR WHEEL TRAVEL||290mm|
|FRONT BRAKE||Wave disc ø260 mm and double-piston floating caliper|
|REAR BRAKE||Wave disc ø240 mm and single-piston floating caliper|
|FRONT RIM||21 x 1.6 – 36 holes|
|FRONT TYRE||90/90 – 21|
|REAR RIM||18 x 2.15 – 36 holes|
|REAR TYRE||140/80 -18|
|TYPE||Single cylinder 4 stroke liquid cooled|
|VALVE TRAIN||DOHC finger follwer / 4 Titanium valve|
|SPARK PLUG||NGK LKAR 8A-9|
|LUBRICATION||2 oil pumps|
|FUEL SYSTEM||Synerject dual electronic injection|
|THROTTLE BODY||Ø 42 mm – Synerject|
|CLUTCH||Wet multi-disc clutch|
|ENGINE OIL||SAE 10W/50 & SAE 10W/40|