BETA 2021 EVO 80 SNR 2T
EVO 80 SENIOR MY 2020
Developed and refined over the years by Beta technicians, the Evo 80 acts as the link between the electric Minibikes and the Evo 125 cc.
An 80 cubic centimeter engine and 6-speed gearbox – the ideal combination for young trial riders raring to learn how to handle a real bike!
Makes the Beta Evo 80 the perfect combustion engine entry-level machine.
Like the styling, the equipment derives directly from its bigger-engined sisters, making this bike a fully qualified part of the Evo range.
- Engine designed and manufactured by Beta
- Clutch specially designed for trial use
- Chassis geometry designed for taller young riders
- 21” (front) and 18” (rear) wheels, just like the rest of the Evo range
- Hydraulic fork with ø38 mm tubes
- Hydraulic monoshock with adjustable spring pre-load and adjustable rebound damping.
|WHEEL BASE||1230 mm|
|MAX LENGTH||1925 mm|
|MAX WIDTH||815 mm|
|MAX HEIGHT||1127 mm|
|SEAT HEIGHT||678 mm|
|GROUND CLEARANCE||325 mm|
|FOOTREST HEIGHT||375 mm|
|FUEL TANK||2.5 L|
|COOLING SYSTEM||0.6 L|
|FRONT SUSPENSION||Hydraulic Fork with ø 38mm shaft|
|REAR SUSPENSION||Hydraulic Monoshock|
|SHOCK ABSORBER STROKE||41 mm|
|FRONT WHEEL TRAVEL||165 mm|
|REAR WHEEL TRAVEL||150 mm|
|FRONT BRAKE||Disc ø185 mm and 2 opposed pistons|
|REAR BRAKE||Disc ø150 mm and 2 opposed pistons|
|FRONT RIM||21 x 1.6 – 36 holes|
|FRONT TYRE||2.75 – 21|
|REAR RIM||18 x 1.85 – 36 holes|
|REAR TYRE||4.00 – 18|
|TYPE||Single cylinder 2 stroke liquid cooled|