BETA 2021 EVO 300 4T
EVO FACTORY 300 4T
If your style wants for a smooth 4 stroke pulse
Then the 300 4 stroke is the refined member of the EVO sisters
Quietly spoken yet gob loads of torque when prevoked
She will launch over any obsticle you point her at
Beginning with extensive development and technical refinement work carried out by Beta engineers at their Tuscany base last year, resulting in the production of an engine which provides even better performance and reliability, the new EVO MY 2020 represents a further evolution, especially in terms of design and ergonomics.
With experience gained over the years spent on race tracks, this year’s Beta Factory Team made up of James Dabill and Benoit Bincaz was able to transfer all that technological know-how to the new Trials range, so that both amateurs and professionals alike could get access to highly-evolved bike technology.
The 2-stroke version is available in four different engine sizes: 125, 200, 250, 300 & 300 SS where “SS” stands for “Super Smooth”, a bike with a smoother character compared to the standard version. The 4-stroke model, on the other hand, comes with the usual 300 cc engine which provides an impeccable combination of performance and ease-of-use. The Tuscany-based bike builder’s engineers have completed an intense development and technical refinement program to give the new EVO an even higher performance and reliability while increasing the fun factor.
On all 2 & 4-stroke engines, including the 300 SS, we have revised and optimized the engine timing advance curves in order to improve engine responsiveness and make the bike easier to ride at any revs. The engine obviously retains all the major updates it received in 2019, i.e. cylinder with new exhaust port geometry and new timing charts (2-stroke, except 125), gear stopper cam (2-stroke), new CDI control unit (2 & 4-stroke) and new throttle (4-stroke).
Much attention has been paid to the chassis design. In fact, the look of the EVO MY 2020 has been completely revised, making it an even more attractive bike.
• New front headlamp cowl: completely redesigned, for a decisive look and markedly racing spirit.
• New tank shell: fully redesigned, further highlighting the hydro formed aluminum chassis, a particular feature of the EVO.
• New mapping selector switch: with a revolutionary new design, this has been moved from the front headlamp cowl to the new tank shell, making access and visibility easier. It now also has a LED indicator light, making it much simpler to identify which mapping is selected.
• New rear fender: completely redesigned shape, with particular attention paid to the tail lamp.
• New LED lamp at the rear.
• New fork setting: using the experience we gained with the 2019 Factory version, the hydraulics have been designed to be even more progressive and we have also introduced the possibility to fit a compression adjuster kit (already fitted to the Factory series).
• New anodized parts – gear shift lever, foot brake lever, engine head 2T.
• New graphics and colors.
|FRAME||Single wave aluminium beam|
|WHEEL BASE||1305 mm|
|MAX LENGTH||1990 mm|
|MAX WIDTH||850 mm|
|MAX HEIGHT||1115 mm|
|SEAT HEIGHT||660 mm|
|GROUND CLEARANCE||310 mm|
|FOOTREST HEIGHT||348 mm|
|FUEL TANK||2.8 L|
|COOLING SYSTEM||0.6 L|
|FRONT SUSPENSION||Hydraulic Fork with ø 38mm shaft|
|REAR SUSPENSION||Hydraulic Monoshock|
|SHOCK ABSORBER STROKE||60 mm|
|FRONT WHEEL TRAVEL||165 mm|
|REAR WHEEL TRAVEL||180 mm|
|FRONT BRAKE||Disc ø185 mm and 4 piston caliper|
|REAR BRAKE||Disc ø160 mm and 2 piston caliper|
|FRONT RIM||21 x 1.6 – 32 holes|
|FRONT TYRE||2.75 – 21|
|REAR RIM||18 x 2.15 – 32 holes|
|REAR TYRE||4.00 R 18|
|TYPE||Single cylinder 4 stroke liquid cooled|