BETA 2021 EVO 200 2T FACTORY
Beta reveals the new version of the best-seller Evo Factory My 2021.
The experience gained during the most important world competitions enabled the further refinement of the EVO Factory’s performance, creating a vehicle with a pure racing soul. The R&D department, working with the Beta Factory Team and the riders Matteo Grattarola, new Trial2 world champion, and Benoit Bincaz, has once again been able to raise the bar of the Evo Factory by updating the chassis set-up, giving greater control and a pitch-perfect reaction on every type of obstacle.
EVO 200 FACTORY 2T
The logical choice for the young teens eager to enter the competition trials scene to challenge and enjoy themselves all in one package.
With all the Factory fruit passed down the line to this little beauty, she is fully equipped and ready for action!
Very capable of many years of riding pleasure on this lightweight machine!
Factory version engines differ from standard version power units as follows:
- Black magnesium casings: a more appealing look and greater weight savings to help create an even more agile ride.
- Titanium manifold (with conical cylinder connector – 125 cc only): boosts performance and reduces weight.
- Profiled clutch discs: ensure clutch precision under all riding conditions.
- Cylinder with optimized timing charts: brings out the full racing character of the engine without affecting user-friendliness.
- Optimized control unit mappings: ensure excellent low-rev handling without compromising mid-high rev performance.
- Black anodized engine oil plugs.
From a design and chassis viewpoint, the new EVO Factory MY 2021 differs from the standard version as follows:
- Fork with re-calibrated fork hydraulics and compression adjustment: ensures an optimal setting whatever the conditions.
- Gold anodized machined-from-solid triple clamp: besides reducing weight and increasing stiffness, lets the rider shift the handlebars forward or backwards to adjust bike set-up to perfection.
- Rear suspension with longer wheelbase and adjustment of both compression and rebound: more progressive hydraulics allows for a more refined set-up that provides benefits in terms of pre-obstacle compression and push-off.
- Rear suspension with new red spring and revised hydraulic calibration: allows greater control at low speeds, all to the advantage of balance and stability while riding.
- Rear suspension with new ‘spring guide’ geometry: increases high-impact absorption through greater flexibility of the shock absorber plug, which now features a bigger containment space.
- Linkage progression: even more sensitive and progressive, ensuring better responsiveness and traction.
- Lanyard-type kill switch: ensures even greater riding safety.
- Black anodized bar end plugs: protect the grips and throttle.
- Black anodized chain adjusters: make chain tension adjustments extremely precise.
- Machined-from-solid foot pegs in non-slip steel: besides clearly improving boot grip, these ensure significant weight reduction.
- Galfer racing brake discs: deliver more powerful braking, weight savings and a ‘racier’ look.
- BrakTec brake and clutch pumps: for improved braking and clutch modulation.
- Rear brake caliper with brake pad anti-vibration system.
- Gold Excel rims.
- Michelin X-light tires: maximize grip whatever the riding conditions.
- New look and new decal graphics: the racing spirit of this bike is enhanced by new graphics in the Beta Factory colors of red, white and blue with gold trims.