BETA 2021 EVO300 4T FACTORY
Beta reveals the new version of the best-seller Evo Factory My 2021.
The experience gained during the most important world competitions enabled the further refinement of the EVO Factory’s performance, creating a vehicle with a pure racing soul. The R&D department, working with the Beta Factory Team and the riders Matteo Grattarola, new Trial2 world champion, and Benoit Bincaz, has once again been able to raise the bar of the Evo Factory by updating the chassis set-up, giving greater control and a pitch-perfect reaction on every type of obstacle.
EVO 300 FACTORY 4T
If your style wants for a smooth 4 stroke pulse, then the 300 4 stroke is the most refined member for the EVO sisters.
Queitly spoken, yet gobs loads of torque when provoked – She will launch over any obstical you point her at!
Factory version engines differ from standard version power units as follows:
The 300 cc 4-stroke engine on the new EVO Factory MY 2020 features a lighter, even higher-performing titanium silencer and a new electronic control unit. This increases spark stability (thanks to higher electrical power) and consequently improves combustion throughout the rev range.
From a design and chassis viewpoint, the new EVO Factory MY 2021 differs from the standard version as follows:
- Fork with re-calibrated fork hydraulics and compression adjustment: ensures an optimal setting whatever the conditions.
- Gold anodized machined-from-solid triple clamp: besides reducing weight and increasing stiffness, lets the rider shift the handlebars forward or backwards to adjust bike set-up to perfection.
- Rear suspension with longer wheelbase and adjustment of both compression and rebound: more progressive hydraulics allows for a more refined set-up that provides benefits in terms of pre-obstacle compression and push-off.
- Rear suspension with new red spring and revised hydraulic calibration: allows greater control at low speeds, all to the advantage of balance and stability while riding.
- Rear suspension with new ‘spring guide’ geometry: increases high-impact absorption through greater flexibility of the shock absorber plug, which now features a bigger containment space.
- Linkage progression: even more sensitive and progressive, ensuring better responsiveness and traction.
- Lanyard-type kill switch: ensures even greater riding safety.
- Black anodized bar end plugs: protect the grips and throttle.
- Black anodized chain adjusters: make chain tension adjustments extremely precise.
- Machined-from-solid foot pegs in non-slip steel: besides clearly improving boot grip, these ensure significant weight reduction.
- Galfer racing brake discs: deliver more powerful braking, weight savings and a ‘racier’ look.
- BrakTec brake and clutch pumps: for improved braking and clutch modulation.
- Rear brake caliper with brake pad anti-vibration system.
- Gold Excel rims.
- Michelin X-light tires: maximize grip whatever the riding conditions.
- New look and new decal graphics: the racing spirit of this bike is enhanced by new graphics in the Beta Factory colors of red, white and blue with gold trims.