2021 RR 430 RACING 4T
2021 RR 430 RACING 4T EFI
High performance engine and KYB suspension that gives the best of itself when the rider exploits the long gearing and superb torque characteristics in high speed race setting for a pure 4 stroke race bike feel.
Twin fuel injectors and electric start as standard features.
Road legal, ADR approved and LAMS compliant in all Australian states and territories.
BORN TO WIN
Beta launches the new RR Racing MY 2021 to the world!
The new Racing version of the RR range presented in June will start production in October, as usual. The Racing version offers all the characteristics needed to make it a real ready-to-race motorbike, suitable for the most extreme situations you might encounter during competition.
Beta engineers have therefore focused on developing a high-end set-up and incorporating all those details – both aesthetic and functional – that reduce weight and ensure an even better performance during race conditions.
The new RR Racing MY 2021 has all the same features that have enabled Steve Holcombe and Brad Freeman to dominate the World Enduro circuit over the last few years, winning several titles in succession.
Compared to the respective standard versions, the RR Racing MY 2021 range features the following racing spec componentry:
- Kayaba AOS forks with closed ø 48 mm cartridge: these new KYB spring forks feature a closed cartridge design and are renowned worldwide for being top-of-the-range. Close collaboration between Beta and Kayaba has created a bespoke product which features a new fork shoe design and a unique calibration reserved for the RR models. Also, the presence of anodized internal components minimizes sliding friction, whilst the customary compression and release adjusters allow easy attainment of optimum settings at all times. Therefore, Kayaba forks ensure excellent operation under all usage conditions, being ultra-reliable, and easy to tune.
- ZF ø 46 mm shock absorber with new calibration: this newly refined set-up lets riders make the absolute most of the new chassis.
- Black anodized triple clamp.
- Quick release front wheel pin: essential for saving precious seconds during a race, this device speeds up tire changes or repairs.
- Vertigo hand guards: sturdy, with an eye-catching design and in-mold graphics make this accessory ideal for off-road riding.
- Metzeler Six Days tires: for confident off-road riding. It’s no coincidence that these tires are the most widely used in top-level Enduro competitions and by multiple world champion Steve Holcombe.
- Black CNC footrests: with a broad contact surface and steel pegs to ensure optimum grip under all conditions. A robust yet lightweight structure means these footrests also have a longer lifespan.
- Rear sprocket with anodized aluminium core and steel teeth: a perfect combination of lightness and durability.
- Red CNC chain tensioner blocks.
- Racing seat with timecard pocket.
- Black anodized shift and brake pedals.
- Transmission oil cap, engine oil cap and oil filter cap in red anodized aluminium.
- Racing graphics and red rim stickers.
|FRAME||Molybdenum steel with double cradle split above the exhaust post|
|WHEEL BASE||1490 mm|
|MAX LENGTH||2180 mm|
|MAX WIDTH||815 mm|
|MAX HEIGHT||1270 mm|
|SEAT HEIGHT||940 mm|
|GROUND CLEARANCE||320 mm|
|FOOTREST HEIGHT||413 mm|
|WEIGHT (DRY)||108.5 kg (Front 53.2 kg / Rear 55.3 kg)|
|FRONT SUSPENSION||Hydraulic USD Frok with ø 48mm shaft|
|REAR SUSPENSION||Monoshock with progressive compound lever|
|SHOCK ABSORBER STROKE||135mm|
|FRONT WHEEL TRAVEL||295mm|
|REAR WHEEL TRAVEL||290mm|
|FRONT BRAKE||Wave disc ø260 mm and double-piston floating caliper|
|REAR BRAKE||Wave disc ø240 mm and single-piston floating caliper|
|FRONT RIM||21 x 1.6 – 36 holes|
|FRONT TYRE||90/90 – 21|
|REAR RIM||18 x 2.15 – 36 holes|
|REAR TYRE||140/80 -18|
|TYPE||Single cylinder 4 stroke liquid cooled|
|VALVE TRAIN||DOHC finger follwer / 4 valve|
|SPARK PLUG||NGK LKAR 8A-9|
|LUBRICATION||2 oil pumps|
|FUEL SYSTEM||Synerject dual electronic injection|
|THROTTLE BODY||Ø 42 mm – Synerject|
|CLUTCH||Wet multi-disc clutch|