2021 RR 300 2T RACING NOW IN STOCK
2021 RR 300 2T RACING
The ultimate 2-stroke in the RR Racing range, made for those who like big-displacement engines with outstanding torque at any rpm. The perfect bike for those wanting to conquer the most challenging extreme terrain. Loved by the everyday trail rider and hard enduro racer alike.
Road legal, ADR approved and LAMS compliant in all Australian states and territories.
BORN TO WIN
Beta launches the new RR Racing MY 2021 to the world!
The new Racing version of the RR range presented in June will start production in October, as usual. The Racing version offers all the characteristics needed to make it a real ready-to-race motorbike, suitable for the most extreme situations you might encounter during competition.
Beta engineers have therefore focused on developing a high-end set-up and incorporating all those details – both aesthetic and functional – that reduce weight and ensure an even better performance during race conditions.
The new RR Racing MY 2021 has all the same features that have enabled Steve Holcombe and Brad Freeman to dominate the World Enduro circuit over the last few years, winning several titles in succession.
Compared to the respective standard versions, the RR Racing MY 2021 range features the following racing spec componentry:
- Kayaba AOS forks with closed ø 48 mm cartridge: these new KYB spring forks feature a closed cartridge design and are renowned worldwide for being top-of-the-range. Close collaboration between Beta and Kayaba has created a bespoke product which features a new fork shoe design and a unique calibration reserved for the RR models. Also, the presence of anodized internal components minimizes sliding friction, whilst the customary compression and release adjusters allow easy attainment of optimum settings at all times. Therefore, Kayaba forks ensure excellent operation under all usage conditions, being ultra-reliable, and easy to tune.
- ZF ø 46 mm shock absorber with new calibration: this newly refined set-up lets riders make the absolute most of the new chassis.
- Black anodized triple clamp.
In response to riders who are always looking for lighter motorbikes, Beta R&D department has once again decided to remove the oil injection in order to make the 2-strokes as light as possible. The 2-stroke RR Racing MY 2021 machines run on premix, thus honing the racing pedigree of this version. The oil injection can be installed as an optional genuine accessory (040.46.002.82.00) if desired.
- Quick release front wheel pin: essential for saving precious seconds during a race, this device speeds up tire changes or repairs.
- Vertigo hand guards: sturdy, with an eye-catching design and in-mold graphics make this accessory ideal for off-road riding.
- Metzeler Six Days tires: for confident off-road riding. It’s no coincidence that these tires are the most widely used in top-level Enduro competitions and by multiple world champion Steve Holcombe.
- Black CNC footrests: with a broad contact surface and steel pegs to ensure optimum grip under all conditions. A robust yet lightweight structure means these footrests also have a longer lifespan.
- Rear sprocket with anodized aluminium core and steel teeth: a perfect combination of lightness and durability.
- Red CNC chain tensioner blocks.
- Racing seat with timecard pocket.
- Black anodized shift and brake pedals.
- Transmission oil cap, engine oil cap and oil filter cap in red anodized aluminium.
- Racing graphics and red rim stickers.
|FRAME||Molybdenum steel with double cradle split above the exhaust post|
|WHEEL BASE||1482 mm|
|MAX LENGTH||2172 mm|
|MAX WIDTH||815 mm|
|MAX HEIGHT||1270 mm|
|SEAT HEIGHT||930 mm|
|GROUND CLEARANCE||320 mm|
|FOOTREST HEIGHT||407 mm|
|WEIGHT (DRY)||103.5 kg (Front 50.8 kg / Rear 52.7 kg)|
|FRONT SUSPENSION||Hydraulic USD Frok with ø 48mm shaft|
|REAR SUSPENSION||Monoshock with progressive compound lever|
|SHOCK ABSORBER STROKE||135mm|
|FRONT WHEEL TRAVEL||295mm|
|REAR WHEEL TRAVEL||290mm|
|FRONT BRAKE||Wave disc ø260 mm and double-piston floating caliper|
|REAR BRAKE||Wave disc ø240 mm and single-piston floating caliper|
|FRONT RIM||21 x 1,6 – 36 holes|
|FRONT TYRE||90/90 – 21|
|REAR RIM||18 x 1,85 – 36 holes|
|REAR TYRE||140/80 -18|
|TYPE||Single cylinder 2 stroke liquid cooled|
|EXHAUST VALVE||BPV system|
|IGNITION||AC Kokusan – Digital CDI|
|SPARK PLUG||NGK BR7ES|
|INDUCTION SYSTEM||Induction reed|
|LUBRICATION||Mixing with electrical pump|
|CARBURETTOR||Keihin PWK 36|
|CLUTCH||Wet multi-disc with reverse opening|
|ENGINE OIL||SAE 10W/40|